the handle multichain bridge, allows users to easily and rapidly move FOREX and fxTokens across ethereum, arbitrum and polygon with more chains on their way.
- 1.go to app.handle.fi/bridge
- 2.connect you wallet and ensure you are connected to the network you want to bridge 'from'
- 3.select the 'to' network from the dropdown - we are bridging from polygon to arbitrum
- 4.select the token you want to bridge and enter the amount - in this case we will bridge 100 $FOREX
- 5.select 'bridge FOREX' button and confirm the tx.
- 6.wait until the transaction is mined successfully - you will see a message appear "tokens deposited to bridge'.
- 7.a new button should appear showing the bridged tokens as a pending withdrawal on the 'to' chain.
- 8.either switch to the 'to' network OR select the button and it will force the network switch.
- 9.once on the 'to' network - click on the withdraw button and you will be prompted to sign a transaction.
- 10.tokens will now be withdraw to the same address.
if you wish to bridge ETH (or other ERC20) native ecosystem bridges can be found at;